Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Clinic at RVCV

Joshua - in a time-out in Sara's office - although as you can see, he wasn't taking it too seriously.
Edina and one of our Mamas - waiting in line to see Frank at clinic - she had an upset stomach.
SO cute! And by the way, nothing was wrong with her. Seeing the Doctor is just so much fun!
Safi, one of the nurses from FAME Medical - at the dawa (medicine) table - ready to fill prescriptions and give injections!

Clinic went well - almost 100 patients in two days - and only Dr. Frank to carry the load.

It is always great to spend time with the kids. I gave Swedi and Ismail math work-books and told them that if they finished them by the time I came again in two weeks I would give them a prize. About an hour later they found me in the office - workbooks TOTALLY finished. Oops, no prizes on me - they didn't realize that they might have to wait!

More to come ...

No comments: