Thursday, February 19, 2009

Busy Month

Dear all,

I apologize for not blogging more often. I have an entire list of topics, pictures and stories but simply haven't had the time to write and upload (you can't believe how slow the internet is!). We have been swarmed this month with visitors, volunteers, tour groups, and travels ourselves - not a whole lot of time for work on the computer.

Hoping that all is well back home! Just wanted everyone to know that things here are great - all is well!

Here is a picture from this past weekend. The kiddos have yet to grasp the concept of actually smiling at the camera. Oh well ...

Lots of love, Meredith, Addie and Coleton

more to come ...

1 comment:

marijo said...

Hello, Last year at this time I was in Tanzania and had the great fortune to have Mr. Modest Bayo as a guide, interpreter, social translator,and human role model. I thought all of these things before going to the school! After meeting everyone and seeing all that they are doing I was even more impressed. What great people. I am hoping you can help me find out how to make a simple donation to the school. This has been in the back of my mind for some time. I didn't know how to get in touch with him. Today I googled his name and found your site. Please email me marijoreinhard@hotmail.com
Thank you for the work that you do and any help you can give me. Marijo Reinhard